Saturday, January 21, 2012

If So


2009

If this could be
Like for real
Not sometimes or whenever
If we could walk holding hands
Only us and not this vain world
If so

If I wasent my self
If I could be someone else
Like some random girl you saw
If we've met then or there
Like for destinys treat
Only if

If we were someone elses, not us
But still us
If I wasent where I am, like I am
If u werent like u are but remain as u
I coul be with you
You could hold on to me
Only if

If so were true...
I wouldnt let you go of you
Never.
I would hold on to you
And wait for you
I would love you more than now
'cause you know whats in me
'cause you know the real thing.

1 comment:

  1. Me gusta, el tono sobre todo me deja pensativo pero lo disfrute mucho ;-)

    ReplyDelete